Friday, June 5, 2015

June 5, 2015




I was working on a project this morning when I discovered that a tool that I needed to use had dead batteries so needing to go to town I decided to take a shower. Living by myself I usually don’t close the bathroom door, I’m in the shower and out of nowhere the shower curtain opens about a third of the length of the tub. Looking down there’s Abby pulling on the shower curtain, yelling at her I closed the curtain and laughed to myself. The whole thing happened again shortly after but this time I didn’t laugh. The third time the curtain opened almost all the way, and I yelled even loader. Upon finishing my shower without any more interruptions I opened the curtain myself and found that there was toilet paper pull from the far side of the bathroom all the across the bathroom out into the living room around the corner and half way across the living room, and there sat Abby chewing on the end with a wad in her mouth. I was able to keep from laughing out loud, barely! Anybody want a puppy?


No comments:

Post a Comment