Sunday, September 13, 2015

9-13-2015 - More work on the 37 acres

Woke up late for me around 9:30 AM it was 47 degrees out side.
Turned out to be a Beautiful day, didn't feel like sitting and watching TV, went back to the 37 acres today to work on widening the trail and do a little exploring ended up spending about 4 hour, enjoyed every minute.

The Lady (Cathy Foster) that lives across the road, saw me having a hard time backing the truck and trailer that I haul the quad in, hard to find a place to park it until I get more trees and brush cleared. She offered to let my park on the side of her driveway, which is just across from my driveway. Can barely see my truck in the background of the first photo. Very nice of her.



Tried out the dump cart which worked out really well.
Found some Crown Coral Mushrooms.


Saw three Wild Turkeys.
Got a section of the trail widened.



Got a better idea of where the East property line is.

My Day Here In The Ozarks...



No comments:

Post a Comment