Wednesday, September 24, 2014

September 24 2014


September 24, 2014

It’s another beautiful day here in the Ozarks, 76 degrees 34% humidity sunny and clear 0% chance of rain…….



UPS delivered the new shelving units so I got to work assembling them and then did some more organizing in the garage. All of the shelving units that I ordered (7) have wheels so I can move them around or out of the way if I need to, will also be easier for me to move them into a shed if I get another one.



These units are commercial grade, I found them on eBay Daily Deals they normally sell for around $120 but I wait until I find them on Daily Deals for $70 with free shipping, they are well worth the money they retail for $199. I’m very happy with them.

I thought the grass moving season was over since the growing had slowed down but I was wrong I’m going to have to move again. During the summer I swear you can almost watch the grass grow.

Looking at the mower reminded me that with the mower in the garage and a generator on the way I’m going to have to get a couple of trickle chargers so both will be ready to go when I want them or need them. 

I ordered an indoor/outdoor thermometer, should be here this week.

Just another day here in the Ozarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment