Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September 30 2014 - National Chewing Gum Day



Another beautiful day here in the Ozarks, 81 degrees, 36% humidity, partly cloudy, 0% chance of rain.



First thing this morning I took Herc out to the run for him to made his deposits, I noticed a blue spot in the front yard that didn’t look like it belonged there so I checked it out…. As I approached it tried to hind but I could still see it! About 6 inches front to back...



Made the long trip to town this morning (5 miles), went to Wagoneer’s Home Improvement Center and got the biggest leaf rake they had and a 60 gallon collapsible leak container. Also picked up 12 bags of wood chip mulch for the dog run, and some PVC fittings and pipe. The PVC is for the two dog agility jumps.





I fabricated the jumps without glue so they can be taken apart or adjusted, right now the top bar is about 14 inches high. Took Herc out and was amazed how fast he got the idea. Short workout but enough for both of us to be breathing heavy so we called a day, more tomorrow.



Just another day in the Ozarks......

No comments:

Post a Comment