Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October 1, 2014 - National Homemade Cookies Day

Universal Children’s Week: October 1-7

National Domestic Violence Awareness Month

Another beautiful day here in the Ozarks, 85 degrees, 20% humidity, mostly sunny, 20% chance of rain.



You never know what the day will bring……… Today we were in the dog run, I had removed the rest of the straw and Herc was relaxing watching me work, when we had another visitor, so much for Herc being relaxed! He didn’t like having company and I didn’t like our guest leaving his deposits all over our yard!



I finished the dog run and am pretty happy with it for now, time will tell how well it works out.

Yesterday afternoon I read the water meter and tried to figure out my bill, but the way I calculated it we used 810,634 gallons of water. What the ****! I called this morning for some help and found out that they sent me the wrong meter reading, so after using the correct numbers we used 3260 gallons since June. The amount owed is 33 dollars, whooooo! 

  
We worked on some dog agility this morning, but neither one of us was into it, he did fine on the tunnel but didn’t want to do the jumps, he was looking for our earlier guest and my back was hurting from working on the dog run. Hopefully tomorrow will go better.



Just another day here in the Ozarks.........

1 comment: