Friday, October 24, 2014

October 24, 2014 - National Bologna Day



“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” Ralph Waldo Emerson


Partly Cloudy day 71 degrees, forecasted low of 55 degrees, 63% humidity, 8 mph wind out of the West Southwest, 0% chance of rain.


Using the workbench I didn’t fail but I did learn what didn’t work for me; it just wasn’t stable enough for me with the casters that I used. Spent some time on the ole YouTube looking for a solution, and found one that I thought would work, so I ordered a set of workbench casters from Rockler Woodworking and Hardware. 



They were delivered yesterday so this morning I went to Waggoner’s and picked up some more lumber and hardware. Made the modifications to the workbench and am very happy with the results, it is very stable when lowered and moves easily when raised.





The last couple of days there has been a lot of bugs flying around and flying into me when I go outside, they’re Ladybugs and their everywhere. Most be breeding season I haven’t seen that many before, kind of cool.


That’s my day here in the Ozarks….


No comments:

Post a Comment