Wednesday, October 15, 2014

October 15, 2014 - International Day of Rural Women



Woke up to the sun shining, I like rain but I like sunshine too. It turned into an absolutely beautiful day, the high was 65 degrees, a forecasted low of 41 degrees tonight, sunny and clear, 36% humidity, 0% chance of rain, 8 mph wind out of West Northwest.




Received my bench top drill press today and assembled it, now I’m going to need another workbench to mount some of these tools on, right now I’m leaning towards building one instead of buying one, but that means I have to make the long trip into town. I got a 10 dollar coupon today from ACE Hardware so I could use that and I would feel better about using all that gas…






Watched some old "This Old House" videos on Youtube got several good ideas for projects.


Another day here in the Ozarks….  Be kind and Have some fun today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment