Wednesday, October 29, 2014

October 29, 2014 - National Hermit Day




Sunny day 65 degrees, forecasted low of 38 degrees, 21% humidity, 2 mph wind out of the North Northeast, 0% chance of rain.



Shortly after waking I heard a beeping sound which I didn’t recognize but when I got up the clock on the stove was flashing and eight and a half hours off. I don’t know if the power was off for eight and a half or the power came back on an hour and ten minutes before I saw the clock but the power was off. Glad I didn’t have to get up and go to work, the alarm would have let me down, or the power would have let me down, or maybe I would have missed work altogether. Good thing I don’t have to get up and go to work.

Went out to the garage to work and there was smoke in the air, I was kind worried since I came from wildfire country but it was a neighbor burning something, probably a wood burning stove.


Working in the garage didn’t last long my back wasn’t happy about it, so the internet and TV got my time instead.


Another day in my life here in the Ozarks...

No comments:

Post a Comment