Thursday, October 9, 2014

October 9, 2014 - National Moldy Cheese Day


I Survived two and a half day without the internet, I’m the man!
Woke up to a cool foggy morning without internet service, oh how can life go on? (Joke).

80 degrees, 61% humidity, 40% chance of afternoon thunderstorms.



The service tech showed up late morning and traced the problem to a bad modem, he replaced it and we thought it was good since my phone connected to the modem fine, so he left. I connected my laptop to the modem and tried to connect to the internet……..big problem the connection took me to the CenturyLink Let’s Get Started page and every web site I tried to get to I would end up back at the CenturyLink Let’s Get Started page. Ok I’ll go thought the start process and that didn’t work so I tried again and again. They say insanity is doing the same and expecting a different result, hum! Ok I finally gave up and called customer tech support and got ahold of a very sweet lady that I could hardly understand, but after an hour of trying different things and getting some help from another service tech she got it to work, it was on their end. 

YES I’m happy again. I surprised myself that though the whole process I never really got upset, not like the old me as many of you can attest……

The hydraulic press which I ordered from Amazon on Tuesday afternoon was delivered by UPS this morning, WHAT! Well I got busy and assembled it and I think it will work well, time will tell.



Did some more house cleaning and garage organizing. Time to rest and eat….
As I’m getting ready to post this it has begun, heavy rain with hail thunder and lightning.




Another day in my life....

1 comment: