Saturday, October 25, 2014

October 25, 2014 - National Greasy Food Day


“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.

Sunny day 82 degrees, forecasted low of 57 degrees, 49% humidity, 7 mph wind out of the West Northwest, 0% chance of rain. What 82 degrees!



Decided to start work on the storm shelter this morning, but, before I can start on it I need to modify the blocks for the hydraulic press, but, before I can do that I need to mount the drill press, so I worked on the workbench some more. Installed the drill press, hydraulic press, and sander, also installed an electric outlet. By the time I finished that much it was 82 degrees and I had had enough. Maybe I’ll do some in the morning, maybe.



My neighbor right across the highway from me was shooting a high powered rifle this morning,


it was very load and Herc got really scared, after a dozen shots or so over a period of a half hour or so things calmed down but a couple of hours later he is still laying on feet. Poor guy. My foot is going asleep, what I do for love!


Last night the drain line under the kitchen sink came apart and water got all over, so this morning I put it all back together and tightened it all up. Considering redoing it all but I’ll have to get some new plumbing fittings from the home improvement center, another trip to town!

Just another day in my life here in the Ozarks.


No comments:

Post a Comment