Thursday, October 23, 2014

October 23, 2014 - National Boston Cream Pie Day



“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
John Lennon

Cloudy day 60 degrees, forecasted low of 48 degrees, 63% humidity, 8 mph wind out of the South Southeast, 10% chance of rain.



The cloudy day creates a beautiful soft light so I grab my camera and took a lot of pics of the fall color around the house.







Spent the rest of the morning checking out articles on homesteading on the internet, Inspirational sayings, and watching some TV.
Cool cloudy day; sounds like a good day for soup!





It's soooo gooood!

Another day here in the Ozarks…..


No comments:

Post a Comment