Monday, October 6, 2014

October 6, 2014 - National Child Health Day

        

Yet another beautiful day here, Sunny 72 degrees, 40% humidity, 13mph breeze out of the west. 30% chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon.


Herc and I played Frisbee for a while this morning, fun times.

Had a craving this morning for something sweet. Well I had a solution too. And it was good!
I only made one because if I made more, I would eat more.






Yummy!


A couple of months ago a got a mini milling machine, I got it set up on a stand but it’s hard to move so I ordered a roller base with locking wheels that will fit the stand so now I can roll it out of the way when I’m not using it. Have several projects planned, haven’t started any yet. 




Another day in the my life....


No comments:

Post a Comment