Friday, October 10, 2014

October 10, 2014 - National Angel Food Cake Day



Never know what’s going to happen next, Yesterday evening Herc was acting like he had to go out, it was raining and we went out but he didn’t go so we came back it and I dried my off and shortly after he wanted to go out again so I took the umbrella and stood out in the run with him I decided to stay out there until he went. No need he didn’t have to go at all he just knew we had a visitor....




He hung out on the welcome mat on the front porch for a couple of hours and wondered off....hopefully he went home.

Woke up to a steady rain which later turned into thunderstorms. Checked the weather app on my phone; Severe Storm Warning, Flood Warning in Effect, it’s also a lot cooler 60 degrees, a forecasted low of 48 degrees, 94% humidity, 100% chance of Heavy Thunderstorms…..and I love it!




Must be a good day to take it easy and relax so I think that’s what’s going to happen….And make some creamy soap...Yum.


Sounded so good I made some soup, lit the fireplace, watched some TV and relaxed…Life is Hard!
Have a great day or at least have some fun!

Just another day here in the Ozarks…

2 comments: