Thursday, October 30, 2014

October 30, 2014 - National Candy Corn Day



Sunny day 65 degrees, forecasted low of 38 degrees, 48% humidity, 2 mph wind out of the North Northeast, 30% chance of rain tonight.



Woke up to a 39 degree morning, took Herc outside to make his deposits, he was ready to go back inside before I was, it was so nice, cool but nice.

Went into town to pick up some groceries and a few things from ALCO this afternoon, came home and relaxed, retirement is hard!



Talked to a nice lady tonight about an ad she has on craigslist for laying hens, they live close by so we made arrangements to meet early next week so I can get myself some chickens. I have to get busy and get a coop built. I guess I know what I’ll be doing tomorrow…


That’s about it for this day here in the Ozarks…


No comments:

Post a Comment