Monday, October 20, 2014

October 20, 2014 - National Clean Your Virtual Desktop Day - Third Monday in October



Mostly sunny day 73 degrees, forecasted low of 45 degrees, 55% humidity, 6 mph wind out of the West Southwest, 0% chance of rain.


After feeding Herc this morning I made some fresh grape juice from the California seedless grape I had in the refrigerator, I don’t really know how fresh they were coming from California but the juice sure tasted good.

My back was feeling better so I pedaled the trike for a while and found out how out of shape I am. It’s such a beautiful day I felt like being outside so decided to mow the yard. Of course I ran the mower out of gas before I put it away the last time I used it, so I put some gas in it and found the battery was dead, hum I seem to remember thinking about getting a trickle charger, hooked the 6 amp charger up to the battery and got the trimmer out (batteries charged) started trimming. Noticed that there are a lot of mushrooms growing, small ones and some really large ones and I wouldn’t eat any of them, but they look so good….

Got the mower started and mowed the yard, looks much better but not as green. Feels like spring out here.






Got the yard work done and the rest of the day is dedicated to rest and relaxation…

Here's a idea for the homestead...


One more day in my life here in the Ozarks.


1 comment: