Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October 21, 2014 - National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day




Sunny day 72 degrees, forecasted low of 44 degrees, 37% humidity, 5 mph wind out of the East, 0% chance of rain. Feels like California.



One of the things that was wrong with the house when I bought it was that the shower had been damaged and a poor repair had been made. I have looked for a repair kit at the local Home Improvement Center but haven’t found one, and I’m a guy so I didn’t ask if they had one, I finally ordered a kit from Amazon. This morning I decided to make the repair, it was pretty easy though the color doesn’t match real well but to be honest I really don’t care, I just want to make sure it doesn’t leak.






Not much else going on today....



Another day here in the Ozarks….  Be kind and Have some fun today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment