Saturday, October 4, 2014

October 4 2014 - National Taco Day - yum!



A beautiful sunny, windy day here, 60 degrees, 28% humidity, 0% chance of rain.


7:00 am; this is what we woke up to....... burr! Took Herc out and It felt COLD, had to turn the heater on for awhile. Has fall fallen? I don't know, the weatherman says it may be in the 80s next week.


Today was the Fall Festival in Willow Springs so I thought it would be fun to go and check it out, I got there and the streets were full of people and no parking close to the event, I drove around and got a look at the event, wall to wall people much like cruising Grand on a Friday night, I guess it's a bigger deal than I thought. I drove on down to Wagoneer's Home Improvement Center picked up a few things and went home. It's the hermit in me....lol.

When I got home we did some dog agility and I worked in the garage some more, even shovel some gravel into a small hole in the side yard, the back is feeling better, I'm Thankful.

Checked on the worms and are much more active this morning, they seem to be doing well, but how would I really know.....

I have a big problem, tomorrow the Chiefs and the Chargers are both playing at the same time............ I think I'll have to go with the home team but I do hope the Chargers win.

I still haven't found my radio, still packed away somewhere, but I found  a lot of CDs so I'm loading them on the computer so I will have some sound while I'm on the computer......

Just another day......here in the Ozarks.

2 comments: