Sunday, May 24, 2015

May 20, 2015


Awoke out of a sound sleep, reason unknown, better take Abby out, Herc comes with us and to my surprise it is not raining as the weather guessers said it would be... Everybody's done so it's back to bed, then I noticed a small piece of wood chip on the comforter, oh crap, it's crap! Herc stepped in it and his front paw is full of crap and wood chips. Got Herc into the tub and washed his paw, Abby's barking because we left her, that job done it's back to bed... Wonder what time it is, oh 4:20...let's get back to sleep, Abby it's not play time! 4:45 after playing for a while and licking the back of my head for way too long Abby is sleeping against the back of my neck the rooster is crowing and I'm wide awake... Thankfully there's Facebook... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment