Thursday, May 7, 2015

May 7, 2015




Had a tender moment this morning, I had just awoke and felt something soft and warm on my arm so I slowly opened my eyes to see Abby inches in front of my face, front paws on my arm just watching me. She eased her head forward and held her muzzle against my face. (What a little Angel) I got up and took her out to pee, afterward went back to bed and she was playing at the foot of the bed with one of her toys. I got a tickle in my throat and coughed, Abby comes bouncing across the bed climbs upon my face opens her mouth and covers my nose and bites me with her razor sharp teeth. (El Diablo) THAT HURT YOU LITTLE BITCH!



 That's Glue On The Cement


That's Glue On The Cement


Herc and Abby are getting along pretty good, sometimes she gets too wound up and Herc has to put her in her place but he is a lot better with her than I thought he would be, I’m thankful for that, didn’t want him stressed out with her here…



No comments:

Post a Comment