Sunday, May 24, 2015

May 21, 2015


Picked up some plants from town and got them planted this morning...
Even had a loud cheerleader cheering me on...
I pulled the strawberries, peas, and yacon plants from the straw bales and transplanted them. 
Planted several varieties of tomatoes, some straight neck squash, stevia, peppers, watermelon, and even some marigolds.




How can something so small make so much noise???

Christi Scott "My stevia is going crazy. I plan to dry it and put it in when I boil my tea, other than that I'm not sure what my plan is. Do you have any ideas uncle A?"

Thinking of drying it too, may try juicing some fresh leafs but I don't think it will store so it may be more trouble than it's worth. Dehydrating is probably the best way to go. Wonder if you can dehydrate the juice? Let me know how your plan works.

No comments:

Post a Comment