Monday, December 29, 2014

12/29/2014 - National Pepper Pot Day


" If you want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money cannot buy. " - Dean Bunn

Awoke this morning to 25 degrees and a layer of frost on everything, around 9:00 am it was 24 degree, lol I had to go get dog food and stop by the bank…burr, well I got ready and we went into West Plains. When we left home and drove over the hill on the way to Willow Springs we came upon the little valley that was covered with frost, the first thought that came to my mind was Winter Wonder Land, it was so beautiful, I wanted to take a picture but there is no place to pull over on this narrow highway and I chose safety over a few picture. As I drove on I noticed that the little farm at the junction of county road 3780 has a pond that was frozen over, way cool!

I also saw that there are signs up showing that the ALCO store in town is going out of business, so sad,



I liked that store sorry to see it go…

Stopped at the grocery store on the way home and along with the other things I picked up one of the deli made chicken pot pies, I never been a huge fan of chicken pot pies but something made me get one, oh it was the best I have ever had…SO GOOD! TOO BIG! But I ate it all…lol I'm so bad!

I was watching a Youtube video about photography and the room was starting to get dark so I went to the windows to close the blinds before I turned on the lamp and this is what I saw so off I went, 




I thought I knew what was going to happen next…I was right! I was spell bound it was so beautiful…







That was my day........



No comments:

Post a Comment