Sunday, November 16, 2014

November 16, 2014 - National Fast Food Day


 “I believe that love is better than hate. And that there is more nobility in building a chicken coop than in destroying a cathedral.” - Betty Greene

Cloudy Day, 30 degrees, forecasted low of 18 degrees, 4 mph wind out of the North Northwest, 87% humidity, 100% of snow.

It snowed here most of the day and this time it stuck around. LOVE IT! I have missed the four seasons for decades, now I have it again. Thankful I can stay home and enjoy it not having to go to work in it, might not think the same way about it if I had to…









Took Herc out this morning to make his deposits, he saw a dog on the edge of the property before I did and off they went, I grabbed a leash and went after them. They disappeared from my sight and I tried to follow but they were gone. Looked and listened but I could not find them, after a while I went back to the house and found Herc in front of the house looking at me like I was stupid for being out in the snow. He was ready to go inside…my 2 year old! I have to learn to use the leash all the time…


Made some videos of the snow but it takes forever to upload them to YouTube, for those who have not seen them I added the links here.




My Day Here in The Ozarks...


No comments:

Post a Comment