Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November 19, 2014 - National Play Monopoly Day


“If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.” - Nora Roberts

Sunny Day, 53 degrees, forecasted low of 21 degrees, 11 mph wind out of the West Northwest, 31% humidity, 0% of rain.



What a beautiful day here it’s 53 degrees and sunny seems like spring. When to West Plains this morning to get some dog food for my roommate and while I was there went to Walmart and picked up a few things. When I got home from the long trip to West Plains I filled up the crock pot, put the groceries away, ate breakfast, and went out and put two more pieces of wire on the chicken coop. What a beautiful day even though the wind picked up making it feel cooler…







My day here in the Ozarks…


No comments:

Post a Comment