Thursday, November 20, 2014

November 20, 2014 - National Peanut Butter Fudge Day


“If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.” - Benjamin Franklin

Sunny Day, 49 degrees, forecasted low of 21 degrees, calm, 32% humidity, 0% of rain.

Another beautiful day here, woke up with more aches and pains than normal so decided to take the day and rest up recoup.

The other night I watched two series that I can’t get out of my mind, the first was Battleground Rhino Wars, I got sick to my stomach and then I got really mad, how can people be so cure to any creature is beyond me. Then I watched Ivory Wars and the same feeling came again.  People are so disappointing...




Slow day here on the homestead…



No comments:

Post a Comment